[Configuration] radio missing? (1 Viewer)

tom76

Portal Member
May 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I do not see radio internet streams anymore? It has disapppeared from the configuraition menu?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

Not using it myself, but what about this screen?
    webradio.JPG

tom76

Portal Member
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thx, but I previously pointed mp towards a folder in which many .pls files were organized (all dutch radio streams). Now you can only have one URL, and i would like to disable the TV server. Normally this was avalaible in the normal config screen.

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is a 'feature' of MP1.1 ;)

I also regret this step, loved the function to use .pls files in the radio section of mp1.0.
    For MP1.1 a workaround is to place the files in a map in the music section, from here you can start the webstreams. Although not with the radio icons per station :(. There is a plugin (my streamradio v2) with sort of similar functionality as the radio section of mp1.0, but not yet mp1.1 compatible. An other plugin (radiotime, mp1.1 compatible) can also play webstreams, but i do not like that one. Interface irritates me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom