Radio schedule Recording (1 Viewer)

iampedro

Portal Member
December 6, 2004
Is it possible to have the radio scheduled to record at a specific time to a mp3 file?

iampedro

Portal Member
December 6, 2004
Well... I am glad that you think so because if you promote it then it will be done... I wish that MCE 2005 had this feature...

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
any progress in this topic? OTR Radio, scheduled recording and timeshift?
Would be nice to record radioprograms to mp3-files

eagle

T

TheDodger

I agree, radio recording to mp3 would be nice. For me though a really desirable feature would be for recording audio from my stereo, to allow for conversion of LPs or anything else playable on my home seteo system. This would also require something for separating tracks into individual mp3s, either manually or automatically.

W

w33bo

this is one of the options I would love to see, i am building an HTPC and my dad said he wants/needs this so he can record cartalk so as never to miss it, its one of the things he absolutely has to have or he wont pay!!!

help us out! Im sure many would love this option

Daniel

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    we definitely need recording in "My Radio".....we need to be able to record analouge and digital radio(digital radio playback has recently been added to MP) ....also shoutcast/icecast recording would be awesome :)

to .mp3 , .wma, .wav with selectable Kbps settings ...128k, 192, 256, 300, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom