Rating and Votes control broken for IMDb Movie Trailers? (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    I added this controls but for every Trailer it shows score number 0 and also voters number is 0. Can someone reproduce this?
    Thanks! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
    I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All channel number mappings a total mess: STV as Channel 1, W as Channel 18, BBC channels way down the list. Thanks for trying to help but this software, for me, is just a mess. Appreciate all the time you have...
    Well just tried that. Chose TV Channels and clicked "Clear". All channels cleared then did a rescan. What a shitshow! All...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom