RC3 or Final 0.2.0 ? (1 Viewer)

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
I dont really want to know when the next version will be comming. I just want to know if there will be a RC3 or the "final" 0.2.0 ?

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
tklon

I am not sure what you mean with your posting. :?
I havent asked for any release-date. I just wanted to know, if there will be a RC3 or will be the next version the final 0.2.

@ Callifo

If this is true, it would be great. At the end of january/beginning of february I would like to reinstall everything with the new Mediaportal.

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Every few days I watch the Mediaportal homepage and see that some new and exciting features are added. Thats really fantastic and the developers are very fast.

But I want to know if all these new features go directly into the new CVS which is going to be the final 0.2?

Dont understand me wrong. I love this project.
But with every new feature in the CVS there isnt enough time to test it, before the final 0.2 appears.
I mean, I thought that with the RC there is only bugfixing an stability improvements.
Hope you all understand what I mean? In my opinion with every new feature the testing of the software has to start from the beginning.

Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom