RC3 or Final 0.2.0 ? (1 Viewer)

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
I dont really want to know when the next version will be comming. I just want to know if there will be a RC3 or the "final" 0.2.0 ?

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
tklon

I am not sure what you mean with your posting. :?
I havent asked for any release-date. I just wanted to know, if there will be a RC3 or will be the next version the final 0.2.

@ Callifo

If this is true, it would be great. At the end of january/beginning of february I would like to reinstall everything with the new Mediaportal.

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Every few days I watch the Mediaportal homepage and see that some new and exciting features are added. Thats really fantastic and the developers are very fast.

But I want to know if all these new features go directly into the new CVS which is going to be the final 0.2?

Dont understand me wrong. I love this project.
But with every new feature in the CVS there isnt enough time to test it, before the final 0.2 appears.
I mean, I thought that with the RC there is only bugfixing an stability improvements.
Hope you all understand what I mean? In my opinion with every new feature the testing of the software has to start from the beginning.

Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom