Recepie Tool to scan for and remove duplicates (1 Viewer)

jdiffend

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
After importing several thousand recepies into My Recepie I discovered that some of them were duplicated. There needs to be a tool that can scan for and delete duplicate entries.

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
This is planed by gucky for one of the next releases.

At the moment he works on his burner / dvr-ms to mpg plugin,
but I will remember him for your feature request.

cu
merci

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    I passed your suggestion (also your bug report) to Gucky62, the author since he is more active in the german forum.. He has also some more feature plans for the recipie plugin but is atm very busy to get his burner plugin ready.

Happy cooking

tomtom

Edit: Ooops, Merci was faster ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
    I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
    I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
    Replies
    Views
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
    Replies
    Views
    That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
    That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
    I have been using MP1 reliably for several years but suddenly the TV Server stopped working. I've even tried doing a full uninstall...
    Replies
    Views
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
    Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
    Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
    Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom