Recepie Tool to scan for and remove duplicates (1 Viewer)

jdiffend

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
After importing several thousand recepies into My Recepie I discovered that some of them were duplicated. There needs to be a tool that can scan for and delete duplicate entries.

merci1983

Portal Pro
November 13, 2004
Near Bremen
Home Country
Germany Germany
This is planed by gucky for one of the next releases.

At the moment he works on his burner / dvr-ms to mpg plugin,
but I will remember him for your feature request.

cu
merci

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    I passed your suggestion (also your bug report) to Gucky62, the author since he is more active in the german forum.. He has also some more feature plans for the recipie plugin but is atm very busy to get his burner plugin ready.

Happy cooking

tomtom

Edit: Ooops, Merci was faster ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
    Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom