record audio (1 Viewer)

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi all:

Is there any possibility to record audio streaming (ex: radiotime) from inside media portal ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom