release of 1.0.2? (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've given up on 1.0.2 and gone back to 1.0.1.

The .2 version just constantly had these weird gui hangs when changing menu's. There didn't seem to by any rhyme or reason, and it could be in the guide, in music, in videos, etc. There's a thread in the support forum about it, so i'm not the only one.
    Dot two also introduced some weird flickering problems when TV was playing etc. All in all, the rock solid stability of dot one just isn't there for me. Glad it works for others though.

Link please. I want to check your logs.

Simone

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry chemelli I had not updated my profile... I was using a fresh install of 1.01 with the most common plug-ins and it was/is working very well.. When I went to update to 1.02 that is when I have started experiencing these GUI errors... I have seen these errors or something very simular in RC2 back in mid to late last year.... You should have a good read of the post, I'm not the only one having this problem and I am able to recreate it as soon as I install 1.02...

By the way, 1.01 is working like a charm... Did not mean any disrespect.. :)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...s-when-switching-tv-channel-fullscreen-59917/

You will find a lot of logs here...

Griffo

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    I've given up on 1.0.2 and gone back to 1.0.1.

The .2 version just constantly had these weird gui hangs when changing menu's. There didn't seem to by any rhyme or reason, and it could be in the guide, in music, in videos, etc. There's a thread in the support forum about it, so i'm not the only one.
    Dot two also introduced some weird flickering problems when TV was playing etc. All in all, the rock solid stability of dot one just isn't there for me. Glad it works for others though.

Link please. I want to check your logs.

Simone

Logs are in the thread here->
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...een-when-tv-playing-1-0-2-a-59545/#post421349

And similar reports to freezing problems
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mediaportal-gui-freezes-periodically-58287/
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ching-tv-channel-fullscreen-59917/index2.html

Users who are viewing this thread