Remote Macros (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

First of all: The MePo 1.19 on Win10 32Bit with the same Remote is running in exact the same configuration ... Yes: I also will use a Harmony Elite for my new Livingroom HTPC. I've buyed the HAMA only for the IR-Receiver that I need I've tested the new HTPC with MePo 1.27 and it will not stop with all Remotes. Also not with the...
First of all: The MePo 1.19 on Win10 32Bit with the same Remote is running in exact the same configuration ... Yes: I also will...
Stop Button is not working when pressing while watching a TV recording. So Stopping is only by jumping to the end ... I use this...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and volume buttons on the remote. I assume MC was controlling those functions. I wonder what else on the remote needs fixing. Update: Seems one of the HID devices in Windows Device Manager was disabled. Once it...
Thanks for the quick response and yes that indeed fixed that annoying issue. Appreciate the help. Now I have to fix the mute and...
I have this remote that for some reason the buttons below the mute button on the remote goes to the Media Portal then it calls up...
Replies
Views
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
Is there any remote app in the playstore which use bonjour?
Is there any remote app in the playstore which use bonjour?
Hello, the new MP2.3 Version includes a possibility for a WiFi Remote. :) But i have no experience in this case and need a step by...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom