Requests (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I'm away for the christmas period currently :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    (y)

• Added new osd's to better flow with the design of apollo, if you dont like them keep your old files.
    OnlineVideos OSD also, pretty please :love: and that the "loading part" of the progress bar should be visible!
    Loading part ? do you have an example ?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    (y)

• Added new osd's to better flow with the design of apollo, if you dont like them keep your old files.
    OnlineVideos OSD also, pretty please :love: and that the "loading part" of the progress bar should be visible!
    Loading part ? do you have an example ?
    It's the download progress bar part of the OSD (compare with tv osd, the current position of the broadcast vs where in the time shift you're watching).

Don't mind the OS X notification...

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2015-12-30 kl. 14.16.52.png
      Skärmavbild 2015-12-30 kl. 14.16.52.png
      749 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
    Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
    Subject says it all. I have many files in this format, foobar plays them nicely, but I would like to use MediPortal as it is...
    Replies
    Views
    @Bleazle :):whistle::coffee:
    @Bleazle :):whistle::coffee:
    Evening all, Does anyone have a complete archive copy of the Bleazlewide skin from back in the day? I want to use it as a platform...
    Replies
    Views
    When MediaPortal 1.24 runs for some hours, Windows does not go to standby mode anymore. At this time there's no preventing process shown: The standby mode works fine when I restart MediaPortal. For some reason the MediaPortal client creates a power request: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -requests DISPLAY: Keine. SYSTEM: [PROCESS]...
    When MediaPortal 1.24 runs for some hours, Windows does not go to standby mode anymore. At this time there's no preventing process...
    When MediaPortal 1.24 runs for some hours, Windows does not go to standby mode anymore. At this time there's no preventing process...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
    Lately (since sunday at least) I'm getting errors from trakt when watching an episode. 2020-09-22 23:09:49.925 [DEBG]...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom