Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice Work on Update 1.0.0.3!

Do you plan to insert an "Folder Indicator" in the TV Recordings Section?
    Is there a way to disable the "video" Tile in Movies?

Thanks! :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you explain what you mean by a folder indicator ?
    I could probably add a setting to disable the videos tile but why would you want to ? It would just be blank ?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    upload_2015-6-29_21-23-37.png

Okay, my fault. On the right side is a Folder Indicator. (More than one Record)
    When i first looked at the list a was thinking: "why do i see no difference in the List between single Recordings and "Series"".

PS: You can see that there is a Problem with very long Recording Names..

We don´t use the "video" Function. Maybe there could another new Movie shown...? Or a Shortcut to a predefined List of Movies. Like "All" or "New"....

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I see the issue with long names yes i will have a look into that thanks
    We don´t use the "video" Function. Maybe there could another new Movie shown...? Or a Shortcut to a predefined List of Movies. Like "All" or "New"....
    I will put it on the list to look at in future when there are not so many other things to do.

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm a little bit lost regarding my wish for FritzBox Manager plugin.
    Is the support already in the skin?
    I'm not able to find it ... (but that could be my fault)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yes it's in 1.0.0.3

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    ... And as I use MyVideo instead of MovPic it would be nice if I could switch the big tile to open it in that scenario.
    i like this idea too ... i was thinking to mod the skin for this part too ... but to have it supported in skin setting ... even better ;):D

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Already done ready for next release, big tile can be switched to use myvideo and if its switch on the main menu movies button also switches to myvideo.
    And the myvideos tile can be " playdisc, trakt, online videos or myvideos "

Users who are viewing this thread