Retrieve IMDB info in background while watching other videos (1 Viewer)

R

redmodel

Hi,

I don't know if it is possible already,

I'd be really interested in seeing IMDB info on video files to automatically be retrieved while watching other video files.

take care,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
Replies
Views
Please specify the content of the popup with a screenshot or similar and add log files, so we can see what is going on in the background.
Please specify the content of the popup with a screenshot or similar and add log files, so we can see what is going on in the...
While watching TV or online videos (BBC iPlayer for example) I get the info box popping up at random for a few secconds, then...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom