Retrieve IMDB info in background while watching other videos (1 Viewer)

R

redmodel

Hi,

I don't know if it is possible already,

I'd be really interested in seeing IMDB info on video files to automatically be retrieved while watching other video files.

take care,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
Please specify the content of the popup with a screenshot or similar and add log files, so we can see what is going on in the background.
Please specify the content of the popup with a screenshot or similar and add log files, so we can see what is going on in the...
While watching TV or online videos (BBC iPlayer for example) I get the info box popping up at random for a few secconds, then...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in Mediportal 1. This is useful to have always the 'overview' over times (already watched/ remaining time). Would it be possible to implement that behaviour? Thanks and best regards Fab55
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom