Save Display Choice (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Could you make Media Portal save which Display Adapter I picked? It's tiring to go to the options and select the right adapter each and every time I start up the program.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom