Save Display Choice (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Could you make Media Portal save which Display Adapter I picked? It's tiring to go to the options and select the right adapter each and every time I start up the program.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom