Set Post-record to 2 minutes? (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I can only set post-record to a minimum of 1 or 3 minutes. Is there any way to set it to 2 minutes?

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Last edited:

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes I was talking about inside the skin. I'm currently using MayaHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
    I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
    OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
    I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom