Set Post-record to 2 minutes? (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I can only set post-record to a minimum of 1 or 3 minutes. Is there any way to set it to 2 minutes?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Last edited:

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes I was talking about inside the skin. I'm currently using MayaHD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom