Silverstone ML04 HTPC Gehäuse (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pictures might help avoid the recycling. ;) I still love my HTPC. Good luck.
Pictures might help avoid the recycling. ;) I still love my HTPC. Good luck.
Hi. Ich bin am Ausmisten und trenne mich von vielem, was ich nicht mehr benötige. Ich verwende keinen HTPC mehr, sondern nur noch...
Replies
Views
Danke,die Preise hatte ich gesehen.OK,dann schaue ich nach einem anderen Gehäuse,grüße Peter
Danke,die Preise hatte ich gesehen.OK,dann schaue ich nach einem anderen Gehäuse,grüße Peter
Ich suche ein silbernes S10V Gehäuse.
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Verkauft
Verkauft
Verkauft wird ein kompletter HTPC bestehend aus: OrigenAE S10V Gehäuse in schwarz ASUS STRIX Z270G Intel Celeron G3930 mit...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom