Simple question - how to set channel EPG Order (1 Viewer)

dbassin

Portal Member
May 16, 2009
How do I set the order of channels within the TV server config, tv channels section? I cant work it out and im sure im being a numpty. Cheers

thebalance

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 11, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not just me failing to figure that one out then!

You change the order of TV channels in TVServer config\TV Channels\Mapping tab, arrange as you wish (up & down options) and save with ok.

dbassin

Portal Member
    May 16, 2009
    ok thanks that worked BUT is there any other way? as I keep on getting hit by the tv group bug where i cannot access that page.

jayendra

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm also wondering how to do this
    I followed instructions of thebalance's post but there are no up and down options

quote "...(up & down options) and save with ok..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom