Since 1.0 getting "No Video Found" on som providers (1 Viewer)

xfx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2011
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Home Country
Spain Spain
Since installing OnlineVideos 1.0 I'm getting "No Video Found" when selecting a season. This is happening on Siries.me, watch-series

Is there anyone else having this problem?

Shaedwell

Portal Member
December 21, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the same problem with watch.series. After the initial install al went well but today i keep getting the 'no video found' error whenever I select a season in forementioned watch.series.

I have reinstalled the plugin but it made no difference. The video's in the "New" section play fine, Favorites pointing to video's on the watch.series site play fine also.

Shaedwell

Portal Member
December 21, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm not sure wether ot not to create a new topic as this bug appeared only after the initial fix mentioned here but here it is:

Watch.Series now shows the 'no video found' in the "Newly Released" and "New" sections.

Another bug I noticed is the Uitzending Gemist section. Before the fix I got the "error getting dynamic..." when trying to enter any of the subsections, now the subsections work fine but they have the "no video found" error.

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Watch.Series now shows the 'no video found' in the "Newly Released" and "New" sections.

This is fixed for me with the 23 dec update

(One thing I noticed was that old broken reports still show up in for instance watchseries, not sure if something is setup to remove reports after a fix, thought about adding a report that it's fixed now but i,m afraid it will be flagged as broken again when i do that.)

Another bug I noticed is the Uitzending Gemist section. Before the fix I got the "error getting dynamic..." when trying to enter any of the subsections, now the subsections work fine but they have the "no video found" error.

This is the same for me, the categories seem slightly different from what they used to be, seems to be scraping the wrong data.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Not so much a bug as a change of website (grr, damn those "beta" sites).

I did a quick fix to get the "Last week" videos playing, so you can still watch all the stuff you missed during Christmas dinners :)

Don't know when I've got time to fully fix it, but rest assured: it's at the top of my list!

Users who are viewing this thread