Since 1.0 getting "No Video Found" on som providers (1 Viewer)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Something seems wrong with the data retrieved from YouTube. Please go to Onlinevideos Configuration and set the Amount Latest Videos to 0. Then try OnlineVideos again. I'd like to know if that makes any difference. Please also set you loglevel to Debug while in MP Config which helps us see more in the logs.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well then, I can't make anything from it, perhaps the mediaportal.log, the youtube-site config from onlinevideosites.xml, or offbyone can help?
    Edit: never mind, offbyone beat me to it :)

Vendrom

Portal Member
    July 24, 2007
    Alkmaar
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Something seems wrong with the data retrieved from YouTube. Please go to Onlinevideos Configuration and set the Amount Latest Videos to 0. Then try OnlineVideos again. I'd like to know if that makes any difference. Please also set you loglevel to Debug while in MP Config which helps us see more in the logs.

hi thanks for your quick reply!

i've set log to debug, and tried again.
    stil having the same issue, here you have the log.

I've also tried Yahoo this time, and the worked just like normal.

View attachment 96669
    View attachment 96670

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As the error points to no data retrieved from youtube, I need more info to figure out what might be going on:

Does this happen on every Category you try to enter on YouTube?
    And you have only Problems with Youtube?
    Do you have login and password configured for YouTube? If so, can you try with them cleared out?
    The other 8 sites you have in your list are working?
    Can you check if you have somehow IPV6 enabled in you network adapter?
    Was this working with the previous version of Onlinevideos?

Vendrom

Portal Member
    July 24, 2007
    Alkmaar
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Does this happen on every Category you try to enter on YouTube? Yes it does happen with every category
    And you have only Problems with Youtube? yes, only youtube doesnt work.
    Do you have login and password configured for YouTube? If so, can you try with them cleared out? no i dont have this configured.
    The other 8 sites you have in your list are working? yes, the rest is working like they should.
    Can you check if you have somehow IPV6 enabled in you network adapter? Ipv6 is not configured, i deselected this.
    Was this working with the previous version of Onlinevideos?

It was, but it stopped working when i installed it on new hardware, the hardware that i am using now is new, since 2 weeks.

its a weird problem, since the rest is working. i also installed MP-OLV on another computer and youtube is working like supposed to. but on my HTPC it will not work :(

Vendrom

Portal Member
    July 24, 2007
    Alkmaar
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for your ideas, i hope you figure something out!
    i will also take a look myself, if i figure something out, will let you know.

Thanks again!

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hm I'm kind of out of ideas now :(
    I'm guessing, but maybe on line
    Code:
    feed = service.Query(query);
    is thrown GDataRequestException exception, but ResponseString is null (for any reason). I think that first you should save exception to log, than try to test if ResponseString is null and if not then try to parse it.

Vendrom

Portal Member
    July 24, 2007
    Alkmaar
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmm It works, but i don't know exactly why but i have an idea.

i browsed a website, and needed to install Java v6.
    did some thing else, started up MP, and it worked.

is that possible?

Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread