Skin: Razor (1 Viewer)

panic

Portal Pro
March 24, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Awesome!

Confusedpenguin thanks for updating this great skin!
Can't wait to see your the files online :)

I found a little "bug" in the mini-EPG:
If I scroll down the list the titles of the current playing show get invisible.

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    Good to hear, that you are working on that skin Confusedpenguin!

I really can't wait to see those updates online. I'm using Razor as my default skin since its first release and find it's the best looking skin for MediaPortal.

-Olodin

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    UK
    Yeah, I noticed the mini EPG bug today - does it happen on any other skins or just Razor?

I'll try and upload the updated files later tonight - I'd rather have someone test them first before uploading anything to the repository. Also, I'm an SVN user so I'm not sure if they'll be compatible fully with a non-updated version, so some testing would be useful.

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    UK
    Right - I've attached a zip file which includes the updated XML files and some images.

In time I'll try and improve the layout and fix a few small things (the updates aren't perfect by any means but will do the job for now), plus try my hand at creating some new graphics to replace the current bluetwo substitutes, though I'm no artist.

If anyone wants to try and create some new graphics to replace the bluetwo ones, I'm happy to do the XML related to them.

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    UK
    UPDATE: TV Mini EPG/guide now fixed.

Please download and unzip the attached file and put in in your Skin\Razor directory.

If anyone can check back and confirm it's working ok, or if any modifications need doing, please let me know.

I'm also in the process of creating a Basic Home screen for Razor, which will hopefully be done in the next few days.

eloo

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2005
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Hi ConfusedPenguin, I am so glad you have taken over on updating Razor, it is my absolut favorit skin! Keep it up! Make sure these changes make it to 0.2.0.5 ... rtv is working on that

chrholm

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi ConfusedPenguin, wonderfull that you have made the updates. I like Razor a lot more than the rest out there, so you saved me some (a lot) of nagging from the gf :)

tomfrogger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2006
    Trellech
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    could you possibly do a razor version of the mytvseries plugin skin i would be soo happy

panic

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thx for the updates!

No problems so far...
    A updated xml for the mytvseries plugin would indeed be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread