Skin: Razor (1 Viewer)

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Here's a picture of a skin I'm currently working on.
    It's called Razor.

screenshot1.png

Not sure how it will turn out yet but thought I should share something with the community.

Happy holidays to all of you!!

Verbal

Portal Member
    October 14, 2005
    How are you getting the blur/unfocused effect on the unselected menu items?

Looks very cool, though! Keep it going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different media center applications. So if WMC is accessing the tuners, MP won't be able to access them. To be sure that WMC is not interfering, you should use the Windows "Services" panel and disable all of the...
    If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different...
    Ok, so I'm a WMC7 user but I thought I should try MP2 since I'm sure my WMC7 is going to fade off to the distance soon. I've...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom