Skin: Razor (1 Viewer)

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
hi guys!

just playing with different skins for mp (nonafo still in queue) and I must admit i like razor a lot.
i'm evaluating original 16:9 skin on my 4:3 crt tv. doesn't look so bad, still - i wonder if there is some 4:3 version ready to try? i will be more than happy to 'test it' ;)

rgs,
pirlone

opusnut

Portal Pro
February 22, 2006
did the blur effect on the text on the home screen get abandoned?? cause it all looks the same to me... no blur..

opusnut

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Right now noone is maintaining this skin.:(
    That's why I guess graphics will not be completed, until someone will stand up for it.

Razor skin will be replaced by BlueTwo 16:9 as the main 16:9 skin for MediaPortal.

Regards
    Ralph

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Right now noone is maintaining this skin.:(
    That's why I guess graphics will not be completed, until someone will stand up for it.

Razor skin will be replaced by BlueTwo 16:9 as the main 16:9 skin for MediaPortal.

Regards
    Ralph

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO....continue maintain razor...please.

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    UK
    If Raven doesn't mind, I can upload a few updates that I've done to the Razor skin to bring it up to date (mostly) with the current spec.

I've fixed the playlist (can now move items up and down and delete, plus the select bar is visible), and also added the correct menu items in the main My Music screen. If there's anything else that needs doing, please let me know and I'll see if I can manage it.

Thanks again Raven for a fantastic skin - I still use it as my default, and everyone who sees it comments that it gives Mediaportal a more professional look than anything else!

Cheers

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
    December 20, 2005
    UK
    I've also now fixed the Now playing screen, plus the My Music Videos section.

If anyone wants the updates, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread