Skin: Razor | Page 24

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Skins' started by Raven, December 22, 2005.

1. RogueSquadron

RogueSquadron Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Hello Confusedpenguin,

thanks for the update also from my side. The new now playing screen freezes on my HTPC. MP doesn't react to anything then, I can only quit and restart MP.

Regards

Rogue

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pisdu

pisdu Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Aloha Confusedpenguin,

nice to see someone is updating Razor)))
    Could you please fix a bug?
    In My music cannot access My Playlist via remote , only with keyboard

Thanks a lot

4. RogueSquadron

RogueSquadron Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Hello,

another thing that could be improved in my mind is the music overlay window. When playing a slideshow it always shows the new title on the lower end of the screen like the now playing info on all screens and additionally a black popup window in the middle of the screen that is smililar to the error popups (e.g. no signal for TV channels).

The lower window fits perfectly in the look of the skin, but the black popup window doesn't and I think it should be removed as the information is already displayed in the lower end.

Regards

Rogue

5. Confusedpenguin

Confusedpenguin Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rogue - I've not seen this so I'll look into it. However, the updates I did were based on where I was in the SVN version update at the time so may not work with any before or after that one (it was around 08-09-2006).

I think I'll wait until the next stable release patch is released and then update Razor to cope with that, as various new things are being changed and added.

pisdu - I'll see if I can fix that too.

The New now playing screen will hang MP depending on your configuration, as it will in any skin. Check it works in Bluetwo.

Sorry about the lack of progress recently, as I've been extremely busy fitting out a new radio station so have been away from the computer for a while.

6. Olodin
    • Premium Supporter

Olodin MP Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Is this skin alive?

Someone (the initial creator Raven?) submitted a version of this skin for MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 to the download section:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=35&func=fileinfo&id=246

I just did a quick comparison to SpinSafe (a Razor Mod) and found that a lot of files are quite different, other images are used, etc.

Do the skins have different aims? I know that Razor was originally intended for >32" displays and with minimal mouse support.

Maybe Mirk and Raven could join forces to make it even more better?!

7. dchenders

dchenders Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi,

in razor 2.10 under my videos none of my shares show up, they do under bluetwo.

any ideas on how to fix this.

Thanks for the update to 2.1 this is my fav skin.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!