Skin: Razor (3 Viewers)

RogueSquadron

Portal Member
May 3, 2006
Vienna, Austria
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello Confusedpenguin,

thanks for the update also from my side. The new now playing screen freezes on my HTPC. MP doesn't react to anything then, I can only quit and restart MP.

Regards

Rogue

pisdu

Portal Pro
March 7, 2006
Switzerland
Aloha Confusedpenguin,

nice to see someone is updating Razor)))
Could you please fix a bug?
In My music cannot access My Playlist via remote , only with keyboard

Thanks a lot

RogueSquadron

Portal Member
May 3, 2006
Vienna, Austria
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello,

another thing that could be improved in my mind is the music overlay window. When playing a slideshow it always shows the new title on the lower end of the screen like the now playing info on all screens and additionally a black popup window in the middle of the screen that is smililar to the error popups (e.g. no signal for TV channels).

The lower window fits perfectly in the look of the skin, but the black popup window doesn't and I think it should be removed as the information is already displayed in the lower end.

Regards

Rogue

Confusedpenguin

Portal Member
December 20, 2005
UK
Rogue - I've not seen this so I'll look into it. However, the updates I did were based on where I was in the SVN version update at the time so may not work with any before or after that one (it was around 08-09-2006).

I think I'll wait until the next stable release patch is released and then update Razor to cope with that, as various new things are being changed and added.

pisdu - I'll see if I can fix that too.

The New now playing screen will hang MP depending on your configuration, as it will in any skin. Check it works in Bluetwo.

Sorry about the lack of progress recently, as I've been extremely busy fitting out a new radio station so have been away from the computer for a while.

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    Is this skin alive?

Someone (the initial creator Raven?) submitted a version of this skin for MediaPortal 0.2.1.0 to the download section:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=35&func=fileinfo&id=246

I just did a quick comparison to SpinSafe (a Razor Mod) and found that a lot of files are quite different, other images are used, etc.

Do the skins have different aims? I know that Razor was originally intended for >32" displays and with minimal mouse support.

Maybe Mirk and Raven could join forces to make it even more better?!

dchenders

Portal Member
    August 10, 2006
    hi,

in razor 2.10 under my videos none of my shares show up, they do under bluetwo.

any ideas on how to fix this.

Thanks for the update to 2.1 this is my fav skin.

Users who are viewing this thread