Skype4MP with video (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I had a wee tweak with the skin Fidelity 1.0 It's similar to blue 3 so its not too hard. for anyone using this skin

Attachments

• MySkype.xml
      13.5 KB

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Great work by the way fripsy, Ill be you're test dummy. lol

If you need any help just let me know.

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    Well, the next update will not be very soon... because I decided to completely re-write the plugin.
    The things I want the plugin to do (like some nifty skin triks) are not possible the way the plgin is programatically setup right now.

What I'de like to do:
    - no video area on the main screen, only your own user-status and the friends-list with the details of the highlighted friend, the menu is hidden at the left.
    - the "in-call" screen has the details of the ongoing call together with the video area.
    - fullscreen in-call video
    - Skype-video overlay for the ongoing tv-show, video, movie... kinda PIP
    - localization

This also means that the skinfiles will change completely, sorry to all skinners out there...

If anyone can think of something else, don't hesitate to let me know.

I already started rewriting, but as my sparetime is limited for the moment, it could take a wile before I can publish something.

Ixreb

Portal Member
    November 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    An exceptional work, it will be a great plugin. I am thinking of installing windows 7 for use it correctly lol

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    please add the possibility to run skype4mp in the background of mp and if an income call is receive, show a popup message and be able to receive it. even if you are watching video.

fripsy

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2008
    Grasse
    Home Country
    France France
    Ponyriemen

The plugin will function under XP, it's only video that won't work.

Gixxer

Yes, I already created a routine that forces Skype behind the MP window, even when MP is not set to "stay always on top". Occasionaly, this can cause a single flicker on making or receiving a call.

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Skype4MP with video

@Ponyriemen

The plugin will function under XP, it's only video that won't work.
    hm, only the Video makes it interesting to use for me...
    But Thanks anyway for your awesome Work.
    I have to think about changing to Win7 for using your Plugin... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread