Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Using TV Server and either:
    • a TV tuner with capture inputs
    • Hauppauge Colossus
    • Hauppauge HD-PVR (v1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
    To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
    I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom