Sorting EPGuide channels (1 Viewer)

scaesic

Portal Member
January 10, 2007
Is there a way to easily sort channels into the correct order.

i.e 1 = BBC1
2 = BBC2
3 = ITV etc, etc etc.

Tv's seem to be able to sort this data, surely there is a way to do it with mediaportal?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You change the order of TV channels in TVServer config\TV Channels\All channels tab, arrange as you wish and save with ok.

S

Splash_Womble

Looks like another bug to me. I've got the same problem. 1.0.1 seems a nightmare so far. 1.0 was so close.....If the power scheduler worked I'd go back. Was there an SVN that fixed the power schedule problem but didn't have all the refresh rate stuff? Looking forward to 1.0.2 I think.

S

Splash_Womble

It can't in my clean install of 1.0.1.
    In the TV Server configuration. I pick the TV channel the TV Groups from the tree menu. Then I pick the mapping tab and group name all channels. I have the up and down buttons but they don't work.
    It used to be done in the TV channels tree menu but the buttons aren't there any more..... Could this be an install problem? The first time I installed 1.01 I couldn't get into groups at all. I've seen other postings about that and a second clean install went OK.

argypak

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2007
    Berwick
    Home Country
    Once you've scanned the channels, then press okay to exit the configuration and then re enter. All Channels chould be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom