Sound-blaster remote (Audigy 2 / RM1000) with MP? (1 Viewer)

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Hi Guys,

I have a IR-Remote of the Create Sound-blaster platinum ex (RM-1000). Does MP support this remote or can I install a plugin to navigate by this remote?

Thanks! :)

Your Nova

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom