Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orgabeke

Portal Member
December 10, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Have you actually tried it? I am using this build of StreamedMP with 4TR right now and it works fine. For MePo 1.1 beta make sure you download 4TR's latest beta binaries - they are in the public beta forum on their site - and also make sure the correct skin/language files are moved over to the new 1.1 locations as 4TR still puts them in the default 1.0.x MePo directories. Although now that I think about it StreamedMP puts it's 4TR files where they need to go so you only need to do that for the built in skins.

Thanks for reply. I did have a go at the beta yesterday but I had a hard time getting the beta to work (without 4tr). After several hours and reinstalls I got tv working on one of the 2 cards I have installed. I'll have another go tonight when I have some more free time. Luckily MP is very easy to get back to working conditions. :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hallo,

first I like to say that I like the Skin very Much, thanks :)
    But I have one question. Is it possible to change the behavioir of Listviews?
    I would like that the position of "selecting bar" in the Listview, especially in the TVCHannellist, is
    changed in that way, that goes from top to bottom. Now it just goes from first Item to second/third
    and is stuck there all the way to the bottom of the list.

I hope it is clear what I mean.

It would be great if someone could give me a hint in which xml to look for it.

Search for <scrolloffset> in references.xml. Change its value to zero.
    You also may need to do this in other xmls in case it was overridden. You can use a editor like Notepad++ to search for that in all files.

Vlaves

Portal Pro
    September 24, 2004
    Hallo,

first I like to say that I like the Skin very Much, thanks :)
    But I have one question. Is it possible to change the behavioir of Listviews?
    I would like that the position of "selecting bar" in the Listview, especially in the TVCHannellist, is
    changed in that way, that goes from top to bottom. Now it just goes from first Item to second/third
    and is stuck there all the way to the bottom of the list.

I hope it is clear what I mean.

It would be great if someone could give me a hint in which xml to look for it.

Search for <scrolloffset> in references.xml. Change its value to zero.
    You also may need to do this in other xmls in case it was overridden. You can use a editor like Notepad++ to search for that in all files.

Thank you very, very much :) You saved me ;) WAF should be 100% after the change :)

Regards
    Vlaves

Meridius

Portal Member
    July 25, 2009
    thanks for the update but is it poss to install 2 versions of media portal as i want to keep my old version just in case, if not is there a way to backup the old version .

any help thanks before i install teh new mediaportal and streamedMP skin

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thanks for the update but is it poss to install 2 versions of media portal as i want to keep my old version just in case, if not is there a way to backup the old version .

any help thanks before i install teh new mediaportal and streamedMP skin

It is possible to have a development build and an official release where they are using custom directories but thats way off topic to get in to. I suggest you just image your drive and try the new version.

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Two version of MP is indeed appropriately prudent for the family's HTPC.

For that reason I use dual boot. I have three partitions on the HD, two for two MP versions and one for data (which is not really used because all media sit on a server anyway). That way the installations, including drivers etc. are truly independent. When I want to try-out/set-up a new version I clean up the boot partition that is not in use and install the new MP version. As soon as everything works I change the default boot partition.

Works great for me.

VdR

asagala

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2008
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am having issues with my basic home in streamedmp going all black. I see the background image and everythgin else but the menus are not appearing... Anyone have a clue?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am having issues with my basic home in streamedmp going all black. I see the background image and everythgin else but the menus are not appearing... Anyone have a clue?

Not sure, what lead up to problem? did anything change?

First ensure your using #601 build and try re-creating your basichome ie, remove all your menu items with the editor and create them again.

Ingram

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    There is still a problem with the "paused" writing being off the screen in the middle, and the remaining time being displayed twice. Fixed while playing if you minimize the video within media portal and make it full screen again. Using 1.1 beta and latest skin, on Vista. Had this problem with 1.0.2 and previous streamed MP too, but it only seems to happen on Vista install.

Also quote freqently the basic home screen will have the writing way out of alignment, nearly sitting in the middle of the screen. This rarely happened before.

Other then that, great work guys :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is still a problem with the "paused" writing being off the screen in the middle, and the remaining time being displayed twice. Fixed while playing if you minimize the video within media portal and make it full screen again. Using 1.1 beta and latest skin, on Vista. Had this problem with 1.0.2 and previous streamed MP too, but it only seems to happen on Vista install.
    Never a problem here in XP,VISTA and WIN7. Using combination's of 1280x720 or 1920x1080. Do you adjust the screen in anyway either from windows or mediaportal? I think that may be the problem, Im aware users are experiencing this issue but if I cant reproduce I cant fix.

Also quote frequently the basic home screen will have the writing way out of alignment, nearly sitting in the middle of the screen. This rarely happened before.
    Are you sure your not referring to the Standard Home screen? This has the menu in the middle, maybe you accidentally switched to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom