Support for 4TR beta version? (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Attached is an updated set of skin files for 4TR 1.6.1 beta 3.

Fixed two of the issues raised by Glenn

issues:​
*There are a few issues with radio screens (recordings, search).​
*The recording disk indicator doesn't seems correct.​
Added support for the new properities

#TV.RecordedTV.PercentageWatched​
#Radio.RecordedTV.PercentageWatched​
Also rejigged the width of the recorded TV List control to make better use of the spave - thx to mastydan for the heads up.

I have not yet done anything with the manual schedual screen, I looked at these again and to honest it is rubbish so I will redo it again. Will take a little time so I am releasing the main skin files now and will release an update when I have come up with a better skin file for the manual schedual screen.

EDIT (26th March) : removed attachment as new version of the files released.

thx

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thanks trevor, looks heaps easier to read on the my recordings now:

Question re recording screen:: when a program is currently recording / there is no thumb generated yet, it uses the channel logo instead which is nice, but the aspect ratio is not maintained so its stretched / looks a bit weird

anyway to have it keep the aspect ratio of the channel logo? maybe it would look nicer without the border if people dont have square logos as well? not sure

Attachments

• keepaspectratio.jpg
      keepaspectratio.jpg
      122.5 KB

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    trevor, i tinkered with the Disk Usage and Watched Usage a bit colourwise and font etc to make it more like the usual streamedmp styles

Also changed the wording a bit to make it closer to how its displayed on FTR webaccess homepage

if you like it heres the xml, i didnt know how to fix the aspect ratio in the post above.

Attachments

• recordedoriginal.JPG
      recordedoriginal.JPG
      80.4 KB
    • recordedmodified.jpg
      recordedmodified.jpg
      82.8 KB
    • 4TR_RecordedTv2 - modified.xml
      13.6 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    trevor, i tinkered with the Disk Usage and Watched Usage a bit colourwise and font etc to make it more like the usual streamedmp styles

Also changed the wording a bit to make it closer to how its displayed on FTR webaccess homepage

if you like it heres the xml, i didnt know how to fix the aspect ratio in the post above.

Hi,

Text is better and was a tad to blue looking at it now, will look at the aspect ratio and use this file for the final.

Thanks

Pirppuli

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2008
    Helsinki
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Please add this control into 4TR_Home.xml to make channel logos look better:

Code:
        <control>
          <description>Dummy label to hold global settings for this skin!</description>
          <type>label</type>
          <id>420</id>
          <label>#settings:logo-icon-size=240,240;guide_time=Center</label>
          <visible>no</visible>
        </control>

I use MP with a 40" 1080p TV, and the default resolution for logos is too low. I don't know if the setting "guide_time=Center" is necessary, though...

BR.

Caesium

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2011
    Solihull
    Home Country
    Hello,

With StreamedMP 1.7.6 and FTR 1.6.1.0b2, I get the following in my logs on the TV page:

2012-02-06 19:20:16.978000 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\4TR_Home.xml' is missing control id 9 (window property: _teletextButton)
    2012-02-06 19:20:16.980000 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\4TR_Home.xml' is missing control id 420 (window property: _settingsLabel)
    2012-02-06 19:20:16.988000 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: exception loading window C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\4TR_Home.xml err:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.TvHome.OnWindowLoaded()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkin()

Do I still need to put the edited XML files in place with 1.7.6?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hello,

With StreamedMP 1.7.6 and FTR 1.6.1.0b2, I get the following in my logs on the TV page:

2012-02-06 19:20:16.978000 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\4TR_Home.xml' is missing control id 9 (window property: _teletextButton)
    2012-02-06 19:20:16.980000 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\4TR_Home.xml' is missing control id 420 (window property: _settingsLabel)
    2012-02-06 19:20:16.988000 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: exception loading window C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\4TR_Home.xml err:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.TvHome.OnWindowLoaded()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadSkin()

Do I still need to put the edited XML files in place with 1.7.6?

Hi,

Yes these are needed as this version is of 4rtr is not on public release I have not yet added these files to StreamedMP

Thx

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi,

Attached is the latest set of skin files for 4TR beta 5

Changes

• Reworked 4TR_ManualSchedule.xml
    • Added 4TR_ChannelManagment.xml, 4TR_ClientSettings.xml and 4TR_ServerSettings.xml
    • Included updates from mastydan
    I have not yet found where the settings skins are called from, I just created a sunmenu off of TV to test with, will check out it any changes to the other skin files tomorrow.

EDIT (26th March) : removed attachment as new version of the files released.

Attachments

• 4tr-channel-managment.jpg
      4tr-channel-managment.jpg
      139.6 KB
    • 4tr-client-settings.jpg
      4tr-client-settings.jpg
      124 KB
    • 4tr-server-settings.jpg
      4tr-server-settings.jpg
      122.1 KB

glenn 1990

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    You can call the settings screens from the TV settings, I added this to settings_tv.xml for testing:
    Code:
          <control Style="settingsmainbutton">
            <description>ChannelManager</description>
            <type>button</type>
            <id>34</id>
            <label>#TV.Settings.ChannelManagerName</label>
            <onright>#defaultcontrol.onright</onright>
        <hyperlink>49856</hyperlink>
        <visible>plugin.isenabled(For The Record TV)</visible>
          </control>
            <description>4TRClientSettings</description>
            <type>button</type>
            <id>31</id>
            <label>#TV.Settings.4TRClientSettingsName</label>
        <hyperlink>49857</hyperlink>
          </control>
            <description>4TRServerSettings</description>
            <type>button</type>
            <id>32</id>
            <label>#TV.Settings.4TRServerSettingsName</label>
        <hyperlink>49855</hyperlink>
          </control>

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Cheers Glenn - I thought that would be the case as makes sense to have all the settings in one place.

How close to a final 1.6.1 release are you? I need to add all these file to the SMP svn and make the changes to settings etc

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread