Support for Ape and Flac cue files (1 Viewer)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i'll inform the author of the patch.
    He is still keeping the changes in his private copy.
    if you're really in such a desparate need of playing cue files, i'm sure he can offer you his own binary build

Vampiro

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    i'll inform the author of the patch.
    He is still keeping the changes in his private copy.
    if you're really in such a desparate need of playing cue files, i'm sure he can offer you his own binary build

Thanks for yous support. And YES I really need it...

mmorselli

November 17, 2007
    see above. no Cue file support for 1.0. Sorry.

Very sad new... With .CUE support MediaPortal is near perfect for me, and without is completely unuseful.

ALL of my library is .FLAC+.CUE :(

A buggy version should be better than nothing...

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    see above. no Cue file support for 1.0. Sorry.

Very sad new... With .CUE support MediaPortal is near perfect for me, and without is completely unuseful.

ALL of my library is .FLAC+.CUE :(

A buggy version should be better than nothing...

Well, if the buggy version means that for example video playback for other users gets broken then its not definately the right way to go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Jira [MP1-5077] Fix for CUE-Files not imported into database - MediaPortal Jira
    Jira [MP1-5077] Fix for CUE-Files not imported into database - MediaPortal Jira
    Could it be, that the import of CUE-Files into music-database has stopped working? Example: 1. These are the files 2. This is the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom