Surround sound anyone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
Understood.
Understood.
In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom