sync the channels in tvguide to mini epg (1 Viewer)

defcon5

Portal Pro
April 16, 2006
Barcelona (Catalonia)
Is miniguide in the same menu when we press F9?
or was changed?
I don´t see miniguide a few days ago when I press F9?

Could to be guilty the kind of skin ?

Thanks

benwatt

Portal Member
January 23, 2006
defcon5 said:
or was changed?

Thanks

Yeah, it's out of the TV context menu, and you can now get at it by double-clicking anywhere whilst watching TV.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
benwatt, if you untick channels in config, you only remove them from the TV guide. If you don't wanna zap to channels at all, you'd have to remove them completely from your group or even from your channel listing. That's no bug, but intended behaviour and makes sense, I think. That option was originally intended to hide channels from the TV guide that do not have any guide data and so don't make much sense in a guide's listing.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    benwatt said:
    defcon5 said:
    or was changed?

Thanks

Yeah, it's out of the TV context menu, and you can now get at it by double-clicking anywhere whilst watching TV.

What about a keyboard shortcut - is there one?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom