Technotrend remote (1 Viewer)

MrMackey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sorry for digging up this old thread, but I just got myself a Technotrend S2 3600 and wanted to thank and-81 and everyone else who participated in this for the plugin, it's working great! That was the last missing piece of my "perfect" MediaPC :)

bob123

April 4, 2008
    :oops:Couldt anybody tell me how to install this plugin? I just copied the two files as mentioned in the readme. Then I set the code for one key (just 4 a test), which I read from "Technotrend Reciever.exe". Running Mediaportal it has no effect. :( Plugin is enabled.

Unfortunatly only "Technotrend Reciever.exe" is working well here, I get the codes.

Do I have to use any other Technotrend dll like "ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll" to get this working?:sorry:

Thilo

August 28, 2006
    My technotrend remote works fine inside of MP but not with the FirefoxIntegrator-Plugin. :(

chemelli: Does technotrend remote + IRSS work with the FirefoxIntegrator-Plugin?

sekach

February 21, 2010
    I had to put ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll into MediaPortal folder root to make this plugin work.
    There is invalid code for 'Home' button, it should be '66'.

Other than this, thanks a lot, it works great!

MadBlue

July 20, 2010
    Hi,

on Version 1.0.2 it's working realy good!
    But I can't get it to work with Version 1.1.0 RC6...

anybody an idea how to fix that?

Greetings,

Sören

Andreas26

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Technotrend remote

pleaaaassseeeee my whole mp config depends to this plugin and it wont run on mp 1.1...........and irss also doesnt do what i want it to do. mce replacement was and is still great.......using it with 1.02 at the moment.....and the only reason i dont go to 1.1 is that i dont get my hauppauge mce remote to work. at least not all buttons or macros. isnt there a developer out there that can make mce replacement run on 1.1???

oups....wrong thread......sorry.....anyway, it would be great if somebody could tell me how i get my remote work under irss.......

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Technotrend remote

pleaaaassseeeee my whole mp config depends to this plugin and it wont run on mp 1.1...........and irss also doesnt do what i want it to do. mce replacement was and is still great.......using it with 1.02 at the moment.....and the only reason i dont go to 1.1 is that i dont get my hauppauge mce remote to work. at least not all buttons or macros. isnt there a developer out there that can make mce replacement run on 1.1???

oups....wrong thread......sorry.....anyway, it would be great if somebody could tell me how i get my remote work under irss.......

Please open a new thread in IRSS subforum to tell us what is not working for you so we can fix. And don't forget to attach logs!

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread