Technotrend remote (1 Viewer)

kvaes

Portal Member
March 3, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
It works (great job!!!), but ... (always a but) I had to:
- rename the xml file, as when I wanted to "configure" the plugin, it was complaining about the filename (added a space in between)
- it only worked after I "customized" it (didn't change a thing, just did apply, so that the config file was moved to custom)

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ok, here's what I'm submitting to the website download section.

I've put the source code in the zip and I've also put it in the MediaPortal Plugin SVN.

If anyone wants to pick up the source code and make changes or improvements, please do.

I'll try fix any bugs that get found, but remember that I don't own any of these technotrend devices, so it's not easy :)

Cheers,

kvaes

Portal Member
    March 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I think we all showed what a bit of online collaboration can achieve; a working technotrend remote plugin for MP ;-) :D

Nebra

Portal Member
    January 10, 2005
    Belgium
    TT-Budget S2-3200

Hi,

Has anybody got this working with the latest TT-Budget S2-3200 BDA drivers ? It doesn't work for me.
    I also use TVServer, could this have anything to do with it ?

Greetz,

Nebra

Never mind, i restarted and now it works perfectly. You guys are just fantastic !

arnsmp

April 13, 2008
    Hi,
    I have Skystar HD card and my remote has this code - see attachments *.txt
    Technotrend receiver by Aaron works perfectly, but when I press any button two-time trigger is once 0 then 2048.
    it is possible do plugin for Skystar HD?

Thank You

P.S. sorry for my english :)

Attachments

• Technotrend Remote Control-1.txt
      30.7 KB

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    ok, here's what I'm submitting to the website download section.

I've put the source code in the zip and I've also put it in the MediaPortal Plugin SVN.

If anyone wants to pick up the source code and make changes or improvements, please do.

I'll try fix any bugs that get found, but remember that I don't own any of these technotrend devices, so it's not easy :)

Cheers,

Great work! I'm planning to get two Technotrend DVB-S2 cards to put in my HTPC soon...

Does this plugin work so that you can control both tuners if you have two cards?

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    guys, please understand that I don't have any technotrend devices.

I wish I could answer questions about what will and wont work, but I simply cant.

arnsmp:

Try modifying the xml that comes with the plugin to use those codes.

mascot:

I don't know, give it a try. It should work, but as I said above, there's no way for me to tell.

Cheers,

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, I see..

Have you tried it with multiple tuner cards from any other brand or only 1 tuner?

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm not sure I understand the questions, but let me say this:

The technotrend plugin is written in such a way that it should allow input from any number and combination of technotrend cards.

I hope that helps,

Users who are viewing this thread