Titan basic home button (Music) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
Will try to do so ;)
Will try to do so ;)
I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom