Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @ncoH can we get a tv series view something like this?
    different-view.jpg

Last edited:

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi I haven't read through this now huge thread, But I have found when watching videos or online-videos and I exit full screen (using x or red button) I can't get back to full screen.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When trying to go to recently added (by moving pictures menu shortcut) i get an error (see attached image and log)
    View attachment 119000

This might fix it
    Load MP Config -> Mov Pic Plugin
    Delete All of the categories
    Close Mov Pic + MP Config, saving changes.
    Go back into Mov Pic, should have all the default categories back.
    Retry

dale77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2009
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    My impressions of the titan skin on my windows 8 setup:

- nice an colourful background, like it!
    - fonts are too big, text extends beyond screen boundaries in some cases (e.g. the genre legend in the guide). For some reason my install looked worse than the screens I saw here. Windows 8?
    - In recorded TV ordering recordings by date gives some wierd order which is a regression from 1.2.3
    - dislike the TV image of some wierd cartoon family, prefer generic images.
    - the sub menu on the TV option of the home screen is a bit strange. I don't think the sub options are mouse selectable either.
    - when you pause you get a big double vertical bar in the center of the screen. What suppose you are pausing to read/intently scrutinise something on screen that is obscured by that central pause icon?

Just my 2c from my windows 8 htpc... Back to Vista/MP 1.2.3 now.

toolman207

Portal Member
    September 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hoping someone can help

I've recently installed 1.30 Beta Titan, Some bluray movies now have commentary running through them from the director, in the Alpha version when you clicked on the movie you would get an option of what stream you wanted to play. can this be turned on again some how? Im using moving pictures to watch movies as I was in the Alpha version

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hoping someone can help

I've recently installed 1.30 Beta Titan, Some bluray movies now have commentary running through them from the director, in the Alpha version when you clicked on the movie you would get an option of what stream you wanted to play. can this be turned on again some how? Im using moving pictures to watch movies as I was in the Alpha version

This sounds like a splitter issue. What video codec did you use before installing 1.30 beta? If you chose to install LAVF with 1.30 beta, then the codecs might need a little fixing. If you've been using SAF, then installing LAVF on top of that, you will get some issues. To fix this, uninstall LAVF (using the MediaPortal Extension installer), then uninstall and reinstall SAF if that's what you've successfully been using before.

Emph

Acteo

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2005
    Echiré, France
    Home Country
    France France
    When trying to go to recently added (by moving pictures menu shortcut) i get an error (see attached image and log)
    View attachment 119000

This might fix it
    Load MP Config -> Mov Pic Plugin
    Delete All of the categories
    Close Mov Pic + MP Config, saving changes.
    Go back into Mov Pic, should have all the default categories back.
    Retry

Thank you
    it works
    the problem was i translated some categories into Moving Pictures plugin. Instead i have updated fr.xml in language/moving pictures and it works fine. Good to know !

Users who are viewing this thread