Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
United States of America United States of America
@Pat Clark: Mediaportal is not designed for desktop pc's, but for HTPC's that are connected to a (big) television. With that in mind it's a lot easier to scroll with a remote control from your couch, than using a mouse. Are you serious using a mouse from you couch to control Mediaportal? I can't believe that that is easier than using a remote control. Even not if the skin that you're using is optimized for using a mouse.. And I really don't need to check my remote control before I press a button.. I'm almost only using the joystick on it to scroll through lists.

But everyone has their own taste! :)
Sorry for the very late reply -- I was hospitalized. (Physical, not mental. :))
I use a 42" LCD via a General Purpose PC from a smooth-armed recliner. The RF mouse is extremely fast at every function. There is no function that I miss using Catavolt's skins. Mostly, a mouse works as you would expect -- scroll wheel, left/right buttons operate as usual. (Windows Media Center also operates just fine with a mouse.)

If you already have an RF mouse, I suggest you try it. There are 3 things you need to do -- set config for "enhanced mouse support", select topbar plugin, and modify topbar.xml to your taste. In the case of the latter, I added "mute" and revised the action for |< and >|. I also added a clock.

I could provide a "mod" if anybody wants it, but that would be a different thread.

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Germany Germany
found some graphic glitches when trying to record a show with extended recording/weekly recording on a nonmapped channel titan.jpg

frittenfred

Portal Member
July 21, 2012
Germany Germany
The codec logos are miss aligned in thumbs view in the my films plugin (see attached). 1920x1080 resolution.

BUG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    @frittenfred - I updated your post with the English description of your problem. It would help to know what resolution are you running? Thanks Kiwi.

Last edited:

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Belgium Belgium
    Yep,

BasicHome menu :

A small error found into the french translation : TV-Series text string must be "Séries TV" in french and not "fichiers TV"

Great job you did! This skin give a real professional look to MP!
    Here is the correction for the french text into strings_fr.xml file : replace : <String id="1300" prefix="Mes ">fichiers TV</String> with <String id="1300" prefix="Mes ">Séries</String>[DOUBLEPOST=1358261303][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @ncoH can we get a tv series view something like this?
    View attachment 118857
    +1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Mr6686 [solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 Installation, configuration support 6
    Y Titan Skin unter 1.23 nicht mehr so schön Allgemeines Supportforum 1
    S Titan tile label position MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    zunixnuz TV Mini-EPG long text cropped on bottom side Titan Skin Feedback 0
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    framug [Approved] Fix Irtrans config bug Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) 4
    ge2301 Bugs and Improvements Nereus 0
    N [Finished] Focus problems - I think I've found the bug MediaPortal 2 30
    Scheibes [solved] Kategorisierung der Genres (Bug?) Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 13
    joecrow 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 1.21 5
    dcapslock TV Server xmltv IWakeupHandler Bug Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 6
    rsbrux Various bugs, some Zombies ;-) 1.20 6
    J [solved] Mp 2.2 future bugs General 7
    S [MP2-768] Installation Setup Failed - Error 0x80070666 - VC++ 2015/2017 Redist bug 2.2 Archive 19
    D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
    R Jira bug exposed private server keys at major companies Developer Discussions 1
    R Minor bug in recorded TV list Watch / Listen Media 0
    P MP2 - V2.1 Bug - Onlinevideos U.S. Amazon Prime Fails to Connect Older releases 5
    V [solved] FTA channels but reported as encrypted MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
    W [solved] Incorrect audio being reported Moving Pictures 4
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest media handler - time reported as date Fanart Handler 18
    D Recorded TV: Wrong running time being reported General 3
    M MPExtended reports "An unexpected error occurred" WebService and Mobile Access 5
    J Short User Report - trying MP2 General 3
    Top Bottom