Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use Mov Pics... how can i use Trakt rating 10 ? I have only 5 stars.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    enable trakt rating in trakt plugin -> settings (or) extensions -> trakt -> settings.
    also have to disable the internal movpic rating (i think this is done automatically now, previously you had to manually do it in mp config-> mov pic-> adv settings)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You will find it inside of MP Trakt>Settings>Advanced Settings>... Not sure if Extensions Plugin will have to be present for this as the the screen shows Extensions as title in this settings page. I remember there has been some confusion about that with avalon/avalonis as well a while ago.
    Last info over there was this I think Link
    Don't know if this applies to Titan as well atm...

[Edit] Shouldn't be trakt settings be available in main settings screen as it was in avalon? Don't know what the policy is about plugins settings though as making all settings available inside of mp is quiet new...

Attachments

• screen_mmigstation_2012-12-30_ 002.png
      screen_mmigstation_2012-12-30_ 002.png
      165.3 KB
    Last edited:

olavm

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for a terrific skin. But as mentioned in other posts, there are problems with the dialog balloon with the white-ish background and grey text. Not enough contrast on a ancient LCD, and not viewable from the couch. I´ve attached a screenshot from LiveTV, but the same apply for a lot of other menus. Hopefully there will be a option for a blue background later, like avalon?

Titan white background.png

Last edited:

intered

Portal Member
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not sure if I should post it here or in the MyFilms topic, but I am having an problem with MyFilms, see attachment.

I installed the Titan Extended, but makes no difference. Using Mediaportal 1.3 BETA

Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• myfilms.png
      myfilms.png
      206.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You will find it inside of MP Trakt>Settings>Advanced Settings>... Not sure if Extensions Plugin will have to be present for this as the the screen shows Extensions as title in this settings page. I remember there has been some confusion about that with avalon/avalonis as well a while ago.
    Last info over there was this I think Link
    Don't know if this applies to Titan as well atm...

[Edit] Shouldn't be trakt settings be available in main settings screen as it was in avalon? Don't know what the policy is about plugins settings though as making all settings available inside of mp is quiet new...
    It is also available in Trakt->Settings->General:

Attachments

• TraktGeneralSettings.jpg
      TraktGeneralSettings.jpg
      159.9 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure if it is a Bug but should not the Season with no unwatched Episodes marked as "Read"?
    (The red Icon on the Left is gone but the little blue on the Season is still there.)

Please see the Mark on the Screenshot.

BTW: Thanks for this awesome Skin!

View attachment 118250

I noticed that too. At least in avalonis the behaviour was as you are expecting.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the Music View the track rating has a wrong color. It is not similiar to the other ratings like Moving Pictures. Because in Music is the color white and in Movingpictures it is blue.

Attachments

• 13-37-03.png
      13-37-03.png
      469.3 KB

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Don't know if anybody else has posted that before but I found something in the tv series plugin.
    When opening a season the season poster is still visible and interferes with the episode thumb.
    15-45-13.png
    15-44-24.png

Users who are viewing this thread