Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I installed 1.3.0 and Titan and Titan Extended but I can not find a Play Disc Button in the Basic Home Menu. On neither fo the two pages. I inspected the Titan skin folder an did not find any graphics for the Play Disc Button. Is this a missing feature? A also reinstalled Titan Extended by the MPEI to no avail. A forum search did not bring up any helpful information.

Anyone?

MP Config -> Plugins -> Play Disc -> Enable + "In Plugins" ; Now you can find play disc menu under plugins in basic home screen

Otherwise you can do

MP Config -> Plugins -> Play Disc -> Enable + "In Home" ; Now you can find the play disc menu item in the non basic home screen

PS. If you searched the titan skin forum with "play disc" it gives you the following helpful result :whistle:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-how-do-i-play-a-dvd.116796/#post-968991

Last edited:

BlueMax1916

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP Config -> Plugins -> Play Disc -> Enable + "In Plugins" ; Now you can find play disc menu under plugins in basic home screen

Otherwise you can do

MP Config -> Plugins -> Play Disc -> Enable + "In Home" ; Now you can find the play disc menu item in the non basic home screen

PS. If you searched the titan skin forum with "play disc" it gives you the following helpful result :whistle:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-how-do-i-play-a-dvd.116796/#post-968991

Thank you very much. I could see the menu item in the Non basic Home Screen already but wondered why I could not find the button in the Basic Home Screen. I did a search of the whole forum and the results where not helpful. Sorry.

Is this coming in a future update?

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Attachments

• 13-39-48.png
      13-39-48.png
      1.1 MB

manray

Portal Pro
    December 5, 2008
    Hi guys,

just a small thing: The hover image for TVSeries is not loaded by default because it has a wrong name: hover_tv series.png. When I change the name to hover_My TV Series.png it is working fine, so it would be nice to see this fixed in the next version of Titan extended..

And a hover file for movingpictures is not included yet I see.. Here is an example I like:
    Hi
    Where is this configured? I did a search and I can't find.
    Thanks

porro

Portal Member
    November 4, 2006
    Hello guys,

sorry if this is a stupid question but i did not find any info in forum...is there a way to have the "subtitles" option of the episod in MP Series and subcentral?

With other skins the option is available but with titan skin it is not visible.

Thanks

bye

Attachments

• subtitle missing.png
      subtitle missing.png
      3.8 MB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello guys,

sorry if this is a stupid question but i did not find any info in forum...is there a way to have the "subtitles" option of the episod in MP Series and subcentral?

With other skins the option is available but with titan skin it is not visible.

Thanks

bye

If you select an episode and then click on you "i" button (F9?) the option is at the bottom.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread