Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think he means:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media\hover_tv series.png

Yep, that's it!
    Thanks guys
    I know the file location.
    What I would like to know is in which XML files are hover names configured.

Well, may I ask why you like to now that? Do you want to make them visible in the basichome screen or something like that? In that case you need to customize BasicHome.BackgroundSelected.xml and it's located here: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan

manray

Portal Pro
    December 5, 2008
    Yep, that's it!
    Thanks guys
    I know the file location.
    What I would like to know is in which XML files are hover names configured.

Well, may I ask why you like to now that? Do you want to make them visible in the basichome screen or something like that? In that case you need to customize BasicHome.BackgroundSelected.xml and it's located here: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan
    Hi
    I'm using "Clasic Home", not "Basic Home".
    I would like to know that just to find the "hover_*.png" file names.
    For example: if I want to use the hover images for Moving Pictures, IMDb+ and other plugins, what are the name of these hover files, where is it configured?
    You see my point?
    Thanks

joit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    where is it configured?
    here:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media[DOUBLEPOST=1363962916][/DOUBLEPOST]On one machine (Intel hd2000 graphics), I have a strange bug. I use classic home and the menu items under the hover images don't correspond to the images. The images are correct, the menu items aren't. Any ideas?

Last edited:

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Guys

I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been identified before, but if it has, please accept my apologies.

My issue is with the MP-TVSeries playlist. It does not seem to be completed. I'd only recently stumbled across this feature in MP-TVSeries when I was looking for a way to play a whole lot of short TV programs for the kids in a row - e.g. queuing Pingu where each episode is only 5 minutes each. Screenshot is as below:

03-10-24.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How to add Year for Album in Music Artist view?

Knives03

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2009
    Hi Guys

I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been identified before, but if it has, please accept my apologies.

My issue is with the MP-TVSeries playlist. It does not seem to be completed. I'd only recently stumbled across this feature in MP-TVSeries when I was looking for a way to play a whole lot of short TV programs for the kids in a row - e.g. queuing Pingu where each episode is only 5 minutes each. Screenshot is as below:

View attachment 124716
    I have also noticed this same exact thing. There is nothing behind the text as found in your image.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @ncoH

Moving Pictures Missing Audio Logos

AC3.png (you can reuse existing AC-3.png for this)
    3.png (you can reuse existing 2.1.png for this)

Moving Pictures Missing Certification Logos

M.png - "Mature"
    NR.png - "Not Rated"
    R13 R15 R16 R18.png - "Restrict to #years and over"

Last edited:

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is a bug in "Videos"-section when using List view:

The section is displayed correctly until you start a video. After stopping the video the screen is somehow re-arranged (screen goes black for some milliseconds) and it looks like in the screen attached (see screenshots for before & after). Could anyone please confirm that issue? Thanks.

before starting video.jpg after stopping video.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread