Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

gtfreymann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    desperately need skin editor so i can have my videos AND moving pictures. also ability to change radio button to radiotime lugin as i dont use tv so dont have tv or radio functionality. in my opinion you should allow radio setup for streaming witthout the need for tv

I agree. We have videos that don't/won't/aren't needed to be cataloged in moving pictures but the only way to get to them is to change video handlers. Not every wife friendly.

I too would like to drop Radio and see Video there, and Moving Pictures...

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    desperately need skin editor so i can have my videos AND moving pictures. also ability to change radio button to radiotime lugin as i dont use tv so dont have tv or radio functionality. in my opinion you should allow radio setup for streaming witthout the need for tv

I agree. We have videos that don't/won't/aren't needed to be cataloged in moving pictures but the only way to get to them is to change video handlers. Not every wife friendly.

The last entry ("Videos") of the movingpictures submenu points to MyVideo. We made this as temporarily solution until the BasicHome configuration is ready.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When recording, the red dot at the top displays through the menu label, when the menu label is at the top.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You know folks, it's quite possible to use Classic Home if you can't deal with the options that Basic Home offers at the moment until there's an editor available. In the Home plugin that ships with MediaPortal, you can even specify the order of the plugins shown.

Emph

Schicksal

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have found one thing, when i change the rows at 11 the live is over the guide... see screen

And another one is with the guide genre colors, may guide have the same color with and without the genre settings.. See screens

Same here to both "bugs".
    perhaps my epg info is not good enough, don't know how or what to check. it's grabbed from dvb-s.

alpinestars

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In Moving Pictures plugin (at least) when viewing movies in list view, under the movie sypnosis where the icons are displaying aspect ratio, movie age rating, encode type etc.. the icon for Dolby Digital is missing (MP3, DTS etc all work ok).

Thanks.

Same here, should be easy to fix. Just copied the ac-3.png to ac3.png (in c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media\Logos\audio\) and it worked.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    34q1kr4.png

Steps to reproduce:
    Select moving pictures -> all movies (or any other option) on home screen to load MovPics
    Press escape to go back to homescreen
    Homescreen error as above picture
    (tv and my tv series don't have this error, only MovPic, error happens regardless of latest media on/off)

Last edited:

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2004
    In my opinion it's a very beatiful skin, but...

...i could not read some texts :-( espacially the groups in the tv guide (light text on light ackground!!!?), also the categories if i switch to the channel list, the dark text is not readable on the blue background on the top. Also the date and time in some menues and the skip steps are not readable if you are 3 meters away from tv.

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Yep,

BasicHome menu :

A small error found into the french translation : TV-Series text string must be "Séries TV" in french and not "fichiers TV"

Great job you did! This skin give a real professional look to MP!

Last edited:

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    In my opinion it's a very beatiful skin, but...

...i could not read some texts :-( espacially the groups in the tv guide (light text on light ackground!!!?), also the categories if i switch to the channel list, the dark text is not readable on the blue background on the top. Also the date and time in some menues and the skip steps are not readable if you are 3 meters away from tv.
    please upload screenshots for all these cases you found unreadable.

Users who are viewing this thread