Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is it not possible to incorporate the catagories list into something that looks like the all movies list.. much like avalon did.

Yes, it will look like this (mockup from MyFilms):

View attachment 116780

The current method is unusable with a mouse, unless I'm missing something. Scroll wheel changes sub-selection, but I can't find any way to "execute" it.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Team Titan!

I have noticed a small overlapping issue in MyMusic (Share View/List). Screenshot is attached!

Best regards
    Helios

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      301.3 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In Moving Pictures plugin (at least) when viewing movies in list view, under the movie sypnosis where the icons are displaying aspect ratio, movie age rating, encode type etc.. the icon for Dolby Digital is missing (MP3, DTS etc all work ok).

Thanks.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The extension Plugin shows everytime the "update all" tab and you can"t access the menu to start a manual download of the update Informationen. I hope you understand what I've mean.[DOUBLEPOST=1355592241][/DOUBLEPOST]The extension Plugin shows everytime the "update all" tab and you can"t access the menu to start a manual download of the update Informationen. I hope you understand what I've mean.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have found one thing, when i change the rows at 11 the live is over the guide... see screen

And another one is with the guide genre colors, may guide have the same color with and without the genre settings.. See screens

Attachments

• genre.PNG
      genre.PNG
      1 MB
    • keine color.PNG
      keine color.PNG
      190.6 KB
    • bug.PNG
      bug.PNG
      509.8 KB
    Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found a bug inside the search results view of onlinevideos. I clicked the T (Trailer!?) button inside moving pictures details view.

EDIT: i tested the search function directly from the onlinevideos hidden menu and the view of these results are fine.

Attachments

• titan_searchResultsOnlineVids.png
      titan_searchResultsOnlineVids.png
      832.3 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I found a bug inside the search results view of onlinevideos. I clicked the T (Trailer!?) button inside moving pictures details view.

EDIT: i tested the search function directly from the onlinevideos hidden menu and the view of these results are fine.

I'm having the same problem.. I will see if I can find a solution..

alexirion

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 8, 2010
    St. Georgen im Schwarzwald
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just installed 1.3 Beta and selected Titan Extended to install, but I can not see the Extended plugin in the configuration dialog. When I try to install Titan Extended via the Extensions Manager, I get the error message:
    "Package loading error ! Install aborted!

Is Titan Extended needed for Moving Pictures? I get an skin error message, when I try to go into Moving Pictures.

--Alex

Users who are viewing this thread