Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That is just over zealous logging from MediaPortal, it really should be DEBUG not WARN
    Now THAT is something that has been bugging me for ages when i read logs!
    DEFO +1 from me (y)

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That is just over zealous logging from MediaPortal, it really should be DEBUG not WARN (Plugins need a way of marking a control as optional).

Anyway, all it means is that the skin does not implement those controls, depending on the plugin these can be optional or mandatory, in your case it's nothing to worry about.

Ok, How do i restore titan settings to default? since the extendend thing just destorys my mp :)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, How do i restore titan settings to default?
    You restore to the default skin in MP Config > GUI > 'Edit Skin Settings' button (below the picture) > Select 'Skin default'.
    If you want to remove your Titan Extended settings, you only need to delete the 'Titan.xml' in your C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal folder

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You restore to the default skin in MP Config > GUI > 'Edit Skin Settings' button (below the picture) > Select 'Skin default'.
    If you want to remove your Titan Extended settings, you only need to delete the 'Titan.xml' in your C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal folder

I tried this but just get a basic home that does not work at all "label 01, label 02" etc.. no pictures or anything.

Hmm but back to my original problem. Nobady that knows what can be wrong? Can it have something to do with locale? know that things getting messed up by this now and then..

Windows 8.1 ENG x64
    currency & time format: SWE

Every setting in MP is made to ENG.

EDIT: Might have fixed it now, started MP 3 times without missing skin file problem

Solution: ?? deleted all sv.xml, copied eng-us.xml and renamed it to sv.xml. ??

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I tried this but just get a basic home that does not work at all "label 01, label 02" etc.. no pictures or anything.
    Then your install seems to miss files, since that should work fine. Or use the WatchDog to start MediaPortal in debug mode.

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My god, i was wrong now i know exactly what brings the error.. WHEN i press enter on i.e "Movies" with my remote the "missing skin file bug" appear.. but when i use keyboard only its behaiving as it should, tried it several times and skin always breaks when i use remote.. So.. anyone know how to fix this? probably dont have anything todo with titan skin. (thou remote works fine in StreamedMP)

Using IRTrans with logitech harmony remote btw.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Wow.... that's a weird one. Do you really press the 'enter' button on your remote, or OK (because that's the correct one).

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yeah, I don't know.. It's the default settings. I mean the remote works. To see what's happening check my YouTube link a few posts up!

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ncoH,

I bumped into three small issues.
    Plugin: Online Videos > Section Trailers

There is a button beneath the text in the middle column. So either the text area extends too far downward or the button is too high :)
    21-56-56.png 21-57-05.png

Still in the Trailer section of online video's: The folder 'up' button (<) shows a preview pane with an incorrect soft white square in the back.
    21-57-54.png 21-57-55.png

Using the MiniDisplay plugin (with IMON VFD, but I think that doesnt matter)
    Scrolling through the main menu, the little display should show each menu's tile name through MiniDisplay.
    Using Titan Extended One shows the correct selected "Menu Name".
    Using Titan Extended Two shows "#ItemName"

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi again,

I haven't received much feedback on last report. Was is sufficient anyway?
    But here is one new report.

In MyVideo's (and other places as well.)

Thing I see is the thumbs aspectratios are incorrect.
    Using 1.7.1 updated. Video files are .MTS. But I guess that is of no influence..

The thumbs in thumb folder do have right AR.
    upload_2014-5-8_23-0-12-png.150284

A possible hint is given by Peter already..
    Weird thing I see is the aspectratios are incorrect.
    skin issue - parameter <keepaspectratio>true</keepaspectratio> not set for the thumb ;)

Users who are viewing this thread