Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ok, Who would like to correct.
    TVSeries.views.widebanner.default.xml
    TVSeries.views.widebanner.6x2.xml
    TVSeries.views.widebanner.4x2.xml
    in this block ;)
    + control.isvisible(51) add

<!-- ***************************************** SERIES BANNER ( LIST LAYOUT) ***************************************************************** -->

<control>
    <description>Thumb/Cover background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>67</id>
    <posX>22</posX>
    <posY>90</posY>
    <width>400</width>
    <height>86</height>
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(1237)+facadeview.list+!Control.IsVisible(1242) + control.isvisible(51)</visible>
    </control>

<control>
    <type>image</type>
    <description>Series Banner ( series banner background )</description>
    <id>46</id>
    <posX>33</posX>
    <posY>95</posY>
    <width>375</width>
    <height>74</height>
    <texture>#TVSeries.SeriesBanner</texture>
    <visible>Control.IsVisible(1237)+facadeview.list+!Control.IsVisible(1242) + control.isvisible(51)</visible>
    </control>
    therefore pinched off background :)
    remember, error of "banner" jump to favorites !

Last edited:

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - usually always come logs :)
    - small graphic bug in the skin, as described, is not in the logs
    - screen + declaration is clearly
    most mistakes I correct always myself, but I wanted to inform Skin Designer via fail.
    Maybe you should post some logs and give a dev some time?
    do not expect any solution in a short time, but simply an answer . . . noted (y)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    do not expect any solution in a short time, but simply an answer . . . noted (y)
    The reason it might take a bit longer is because the Titan team stopped working on Extended first, but then also the default skin. So we actually don't have the Titan team on board anymore. Other designers need to pick up the pieces, so i hope that explains it a bit better ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

now that MovingPictures and TVSeries installation packages have been updated to include skin files for Titan can I remind anyone that has any issues with the skins related to those plugins to post a new thread in the corresponding sub-forum. I will fix anything that needs addressing in sub-sequent releases of the plugin.

Also note I have now included the skin files for Trakt in it's install package plus many bug fixes and enhancements going in for next release.

As HomeY has stated Titan Extended is no longer maintained by the owner, tvseries falls with-in that scope. If you read the above, and post a new thread in the tvs forum for each issue you find, I can attempt to schedule fixes as part of the tvs release which include the relevant files.

Keep in mind, that when I updated TVS titan skin files I didnt go through all the different MOD xmls, just the default so there is probably lots of bugs and improvements with non-standard tvs xmls in Titan e.g. the different sizes for the thumbnail layouts.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The comskip markers for Titan are missing in the MP 1.12 install and have been missing from the install for the past several MP releases. Each time I install a new version of MP, the videofullscreen.xml file that I have been using that fixes the problem is overwritten by the videofullscreen.xml in the install that does not have comskip markers.

I am attaching the fixed file to this post. Would someone please update the file in the install with this fixed file?

Thank you.

Attachments

• videoFullScreen.xml
      9.8 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I think there is issue when no TV was installed or something but maybe i'm totally wrong about it.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The comskip markers for Titan are missing in the MP 1.12 install and have been missing from the install for the past several MP releases. Each time I install a new version of MP, the videofullscreen.xml file that I have been using that fixes the problem is overwritten by the videofullscreen.xml in the install that does not have comskip markers.

I am attaching the fixed file to this post. Would someone please update the file in the install with this fixed file?

Thank you.
    I fixed and submitted the comskip marker repair files myself along with a couple other bugs in the same files which should have been included in 1.12 @HomeY can you confirm ?

Users who are viewing this thread