Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (2 Viewers)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

please post any bugs in this thread.

Don't forget to include logs and screenshot(s)

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

purp88

Portal Member
    July 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    *Reposting from another thread*

Found a possible bug. When i exit moving pictures the gui looks like this:

34q1kr4.png

(iam using 720p on this test setup)

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm the bug posted by purp88.

Also when focusing Moving Pictures, the Radio Symbol disappears. See Screenshot.

And at the moment only My Videos or MovingPictures seem to be an option, but not both. I have my Movies in MovingPictures and use MyVideos for other Videos, like extras, holiday videos, demos etc.

Attachments

• titan_bug_radio_missing.png
      titan_bug_radio_missing.png
      2.7 MB
    Last edited:

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello, is it possible to customise how the second home screen looks (when pressing right on the remote) as this looks a bit messy as is with the empty boxes and the spacing...

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      83.8 KB

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Possible bug - TV Guide.

No show data provided (as per preview of Titan - image Titan_11).

Guide info is available on preview, so EPG data is complete (and tested in DefaultWide).

Cheers - JCMP[DOUBLEPOST=1355506893][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry - should have said - client & separate TV Server - JCMP

Attachments

• TVGuide.png
      TVGuide.png
      495.2 KB

CanadianEh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This new theme is amazing!! However, I have one complaint - it's very difficult to read the Times in the Program Guide, as the font is not bold, and is black with a slight white shadowing. Is there anyway this can be easily changed?

Otherwise the UI is great, easy to read and use at a 12' distance from my 40" TV :)

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Scheduled recording information is not always shown in epg.
    Shows which are scheduled for a recording are marked with a red cycle in the epg. If a show very short this cycle is not visible.
    A possible solution could be a border around the shows or complete changing of the colour.

BTW: Great work. THX for spending your time for the community.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Bug in second part of Basic Home (with latest TITAN Extended applied):

Highlight Trakt, click left on remote and Plugins is highlighted, but it does not have the blue "aura" surrounding it that the rest of the buttons have.

Emph

gtfreymann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm confused.

I installed MP3Beta on our home machines and everything looks fine.

I update the neighbours machine and Titan doesn't look like what we have at all. It's kind of a mix between Amp'd and Titan?

We have the "boxes" on our titan screen for tv, movies, radio, etc.

The neighbours ended up with a bottom horizontal menu? Granted, I didn't see it want to update over there and I couldn't even find a skin update button anywhere.

I left the neighbours using the default wide skin.

Users who are viewing this thread