megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Missing information on video OSD:
    Video OSD does not show the search speed when searching in a video. 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The neighbours ended up with a bottom horizontal menu? Granted, I didn't see it want to update over there and I couldn't even find a skin update button anywhere.

The bottom horizontal menu is Classic Home. You need to enable Use Basic Home or Use both, prefer Basic Home in GUI/General.

Emph

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    In Music & Now Playing screen & Album info(MyMusicPlayingNow.albuminfo.xml) the Year tag doesn't show, if you set it to #Play.Current.Year it will

Regards
    Roy

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When on basichome, and going to the right group of icons there is an animation, when going back to the left group, there isnt.

Also, not a bug but still... You have your colors so that a played movie/series/video is grey, while unplayed is blue. this takes the focus to already watched stuff and away from unwatched. i think it would be better the other way around.

Last edited:

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When going through the settings, selecting a menu will bring up a new series of selections, but upon drilling into a setting such as Settings>General>GeneralMP the menu on the left hand side is that of 'Settings' rather than 'General'. Would be better if it kept the final menu rather than the top level (in this case it would be General).

tako035

Portal Member
    December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    When we set Format to Turkish in Region and Language settings under Windows the screen Show like below ;

124h6kh.png

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When on basichome, and going to the right group of icons there is an animation, when going back to the left group, there isnt.

Also, not a bug but still... You have your colors so that a played movie/series/video is grey, while unplayed is blue. this takes the focus to already watched stuff and away from unwatched. i think it would be better the other way around.

+1 I'm not sure if this is because I am used to avalon skin where the colours are reversed, however I do agree with you that watched should be blue and unwatched should be white.[DOUBLEPOST=1355551514][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When going through the settings, selecting a menu will bring up a new series of selections, but upon drilling into a setting such as Settings>General>GeneralMP the menu on the left hand side is that of 'Settings' rather than 'General'. Would be better if it kept the final menu rather than the top level (in this case it would be General).

I agree with you here as well.

Dave Reynolds

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm confused.

I installed MP3Beta on our home machines and everything looks fine.

I update the neighbours machine and Titan doesn't look like what we have at all. It's kind of a mix between Amp'd and Titan?

We have the "boxes" on our titan screen for tv, movies, radio, etc.

The neighbours ended up with a bottom horizontal menu? Granted, I didn't see it want to update over there and I couldn't even find a skin update button anywhere.

I left the neighbours using the default wide skin.

Looks like your neighbour has "Classic Home" set not "Basic Home"

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    desperately need skin editor so i can have my videos AND moving pictures. also ability to change radio button to radiotime lugin as i dont use tv so dont have tv or radio functionality. in my opinion you should allow radio setup for streaming witthout the need for tv

Users who are viewing this thread