Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    desperately need skin editor so i can have my videos AND moving pictures. also ability to change radio button to radiotime lugin as i dont use tv so dont have tv or radio functionality. in my opinion you should allow radio setup for streaming witthout the need for tv

changing radio -> radiotime plugin should be easy just open up in notepad and search for radio then change the link. if you need to know the window id for radiotime just open the radiotime xml file.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Bug in Moving Pictures when playing media. Also a few screens are missing the fade animations.

Attachments

• 13-06-59.png
      13-06-59.png
      1.4 MB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have a really strange issue. The skin was working (just installed fresh beta client and tvserver. I configged a little, opened MePo and noticed an update available at the bottom of the screen. I clicked this, which took me to an update settings type screen (which was bugged out btw) but just hit OK on the remote and the update download, installed and restarted MePo.

Now whenever MePo starts, the alternate splash screen shows as expected, but as soon as it should be jumping into MePo, I am presented with the desktop (and no taskbar if hide taskbar setting is enabled). Alt tabbing does not show an instamce of MePo and it isn't in the taskbar. MePo is definately still running.

Any idea whats going on? I have tried changing MePo always on top setting but it doesn't change anything and clearing the cache etc..

EDIT:
    I also noticed something strange in that when I set options using MePo config, and then went in the skin to the settings, those config changes where no longer present. Settings them in the skin and closing and opening the MePo config showed the same settings all removed again. I'd have to have another go at it to reproduce but something isn't right. But I can't get in MePo to do anything.

EDIT 2:
    So its definitely a Titan problem. I changed skin to Default Wide and I get this error pop up before MePo loads. If I hit ok, it jumps into MePo ok (albiet the Default Wide skin).

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      44.6 KB
    Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    the mini sub menu for moving pictures is unecessary and annoying. just go straight to all catagories.

I understand where sleepycol is coming from also. But whilst I think this skin is visually stunning and for sure will remain my default skin (great work!) the Catagories menu which it hops into for 'All Catagories' - why is it a floating dialogue box in the middle of the screen (mines very long too). It breaks the feeling of the skin. Is it not possible to incorporate the catagories list into something that looks like the all movies list.. much like avalon did.

Thanks!

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    nah the mini basichome menus are cool. it's new way of implementing a submenu, I like it, opens new possibilities in skin layouts

Users who are viewing this thread