To show photo name (1 Viewer)

PaoloR

Portal Member
October 14, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all.
I would like to know if it is possible to show the photo names in the screen, during slideshow.
Thanks.

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yellow button on remote or F3 on keyboard, will show a popup of the name in the top left of the screen for 3 seconds.

PaoloR

Portal Member
    October 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for your reply.
    But i would like to read ALL photo names, during slideshow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you.
    Thank you.
    This is my first post here. Is it possible to watch my show from cloud storage and external hard drive?
    Replies
    Views
    If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no hamburger and menu?
    If you go to TitanEditor and select the TVMenu button instead of the TV button and launch Mediaportal, then there is also no...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
    I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
    Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
    Replies
    Views
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
    Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to have MP show the file names of photos that are being displayed in...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom