Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Here are some that DO work:
Webtélés > En audition avec Simon > Episode 2 : Chantale Fontaine
Webtélés > En audition avec Simon > Episode 3 : Marc-André Grondin
Hi Benoit,

Thanks for reporting the good ones. Those worked on my machine too.
Here are a few samples that don't work.
Webtélés > En audition avec Simon > Episode 1 : André Robitaille (error getting url to play videos)
Séries et téléromans > 30 Vies > Episode 120 (no url)
Séries et téléromans > Aveux > All episodes (no url)

If I can be of any help...
Out of those, only the first one had an issue with multiple identical bitrates. I have updated the dll (v1.0.0.15) which should have the fix in it. Regarding the bottom 2, I had no issues playing those. If you continue to have issues, it would be really helpful for me, if you can continue to provide working/non-working titles/categories and also post the debug logs (which will help tremendously).

Cheers.

Benoit LeBlanc

Portal Member
April 23, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi!

A little update on the Tou.TV plugin: my problems ("no url") were caused by the fact that I used a proxy (unblock.us)... it's not supposed to affect tou.tv but it did.

Once I removed the proxy, the plugin worked perfectly.

** BUT **

the Tou.tv website has been slightly modified about 2 weeks ago (they added social networking capabilities). Since then, the tou.tv plugin doesn't show any content (not even the categories).

I hope you can fix this, my wife and I are real addicts for this plugin :)

Let me know if I can be of any help.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Yes, I noticed the change. However I am on vacation this week :). Will try to fix it next week as I get time off during training.

Cheers

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi Benoit,

I have updated the site dll which contains fixes for Tou.TV. Some things still do not work. For example, categories with single video in a single season and categories with multiple videos in multiple seasons. In other words, the only thing that works is categories with multiple videos in single season.

I am working on getting the rest of it fixed.

Please update the dll and let me know if you can confirm that at least some categories are working.

Cheers and sorry again for the delay.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Some things still do not work. For example, categories with single video in a single season and categories with multiple videos in multiple seasons. In other words, the only thing that works is categories with multiple videos in single season.
I have uploaded the latest dll (v1.0.0.18) which contains fixes for multi-season/multi-episode and also fixes single season/single-episode.

Enjoy

HillPilly

July 31, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
I've been following this thread with interest. Thanks for the great progress on this matter.

I have checked just a few minutes ago.
-Multiple seasons/multiple files work okay as far as I checked
I'm not sure the single season/single-episode is completely fixed though.

For instance in "Animation>>Et Dieu Créa... Laflaque: Western" it says "Error getting category videos". (pretty sure it's single/single)
On the other hand, in "Films et documentaires>>1 jour 24 heures 34 millions de vies" works, and it's a single file with no season subfolder.

I got the "Error getting category videos" with the following as well:
"Animation>>Un vortex dans face"
"Entrevues et variétés >> Comme par magie"
"Films et documentaires>> Après tout"
"Films et documentaires>> Un ange passe"
"Films et documentaires>> Un après-midi au parc"

I didn't check everything though, but the single/single seems not to be totally fixed...

Again, thanks a lot for the progress, I really appreciate that!
HillPilly

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
I've been following this thread with interest. Thanks for the great progress on this matter.

HillPilly
Thank you for the detailed error report. I will check and report back and, if appropriate, I will ask for debug logs.

Cheers

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thank you for the detailed error report. I will check and report back and, if appropriate, I will ask for debug logs.

Cheers
Latest update v1.0.0.19 fixes single category/single video issue. I checked the ones that you reported above and they are fixed. Hope I didn't break anything else.

Thanks for being my QA department.

Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread